Monday, February 20, 2017

Homework 20 Feb

Hey guys here's the homework for today (don't be too surprised by the numerous headings, there's not THAT much Homework... Just trying out a new format so I can copy-paste my headings in easier)



English
-Google Form Comprehension Questions


A-Maths
-AM02b (check Ms Chew's email OR my picture in WhatsApp)


E-Maths



Chemistry
-WB Worksheet (Chemical Bonding) [due TOMORROW]
-Practice Paper (ticked questions only) [due Week 8; probably this week]

Social Studies



Biotechnology
-Tutorial Worksheet
NOTE: Biotechnology Level Test is in Week 10

History (for those taking)
-Presentation Slides


Biology (for those taking)
-Activity 1 of Enzymes Notes


Others



[===ONGOING PROJECTS===]
1) Chemistry Performance Task (Group)



I think that's it. Comment below if I missed anything. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.